CRF is proud to announce the third year of the acclaimed conference Technology and Heart Failure Therapeutics.
THT is the international heart failure conference that provides an immersive experience in the latest treatment innovations, focusing on device- and technology-based treatments within the context of drug therapies.
THT: Your Premier Destination for Accessing Pioneering Data and Comprehensive Updates on Heart Failure Treatments.
Registration opens in mid-October.
What's New at THT 2024?
- Expanded presentations and discussions about unusual and complex cases.
- Deeper dive into regulatory aspects of new devices, including interactive discussions with FDA representatives.
- More multilayered discussions about controversies surrounding clinical trials of cardiogenic shock.
- Topical sessions that ignite deep discussion on long-standing electrophysiology-based treatments for heart failure — reopening the conversation on relevancy of these long-standing standard treatments in the modern era of medical therapy.
- Deep discussions on how to treat atrial fibrillation in HFrEF and HFpEF patients.
Who Should Attend THT 2024?
THT 2024 is designed for a multidisciplinary audience that includes anyone interested in heart failure management and a comprehensive overview of existing and investigational interventions. This includes:
- Heart failure specialists (fellows, nurses, physicians, and research coordinators)
- Cardiac imaging specialists
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Clinical cardiologists
- Fellows in interventional cardiovascular medicine and related fields
- Industry professionals
- Interventional cardiologists
- Medical device experts
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Research scientists