About the Conference
THT 2024 is CRF’s third annual Technology and Heart Failure Therapeutics conference — the international heart failure conference that provides an immersive experience in the latest treatment innovations, focusing on device- and technology-based treatments within the context of drug therapies. THT 2024 covers a full range of updates on current status of drug- and device-based treatments for heart failure across the spectrum of LV ejection fractions. Learn more in the conference overview.
March 4–6, 2024.
- Expanded presentations and discussions about unusual and complex cases.
- Deeper dives into regulatory aspects of new devices, with interactive discussions with FDA representatives.
- More multilayered discussions about controversies surrounding clinical trials of cardiogenic shock.
- Topical sessions that ignite deep discussion on long-standing electrophysiology-based treatments for heart failure, reopening conversation about relevancy of these long-standing standard treatments in the modern era of medical therapy.
- Deep discussions on how to treat atrial fibrillation in HFrEF and HFpEF patients.
THT 2024 takes place on-site at a hotel in Boston, the Westin Boston Seaport. This conference does not have an option for online attendance.
Slides are available within 24-hours of presentation on https://www.tctmd.com/tht2024.
Attending the Conference
To book your room at the Westin Boston Seaport at the THT 2024 discount, you must be registered for the meeting. If you have not already done so, register now. After you register, check your email for your registration confirmation, which includes details on booking your stay. You must book your hotel through the link provided in your confirmation email to receive the THT 2024 rate (subject to availability). Learn more about hotel accommodations for THT 2024.
To avoid scams, be sure to book ONLY through the THT 2024 booking link that you receive upon registration for the meeting. Please see more about how to avoid booking scams.
Sessions generally run from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM the first two days, and 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on the final day. Boston will be on Eastern Standard Time (UTC −5) on the conference dates. A complete Program Guide is posted when available.